*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Yummy! I love Banana Split sundaes but this next recipe is for a pie….banana split pie. It’s actually quite easy to make and doesn’t take a ton of ingredients. You an also add whatever other goodies you’d like to it (sprinkles, strawberry sauce and more). Enjoy this delicious pie recipe.
Banana Split Pie
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 sliced Bananas
- 1 cup Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 prepared Chocolate Pie Crust
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Nuts
- Place a layer of sliced bananas on pie crust.
- Mix pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Stir until it begins to thicken.
- Whisk in 8 oz Cool Whip to incorporate and then add diced strawberries and pineapples.
- Spoon mixture into crust and refrigerate for at least several hours.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup and crushed nuts.