With six ingredients and a prepared graham cracker crust, this pie is easy to make and luscious, too. Guests will enjoy the symphony of caramel, banana and toffee bits.
This recipe is:
Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- Prep: 20 min. + freezing
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 English toffee candy bar (1.4 ounces), chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 piece equals 445 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Originally published as Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie in Country October/November 2009, p49