Tick-tock…tick-tock…guests will surely count down the minutes until they can dig into this creamy strawberry cheesecake, then ask for seconds.
Prep: 20 min. + chilling
Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Red decorating gel
- 1 fresh strawberry, halved
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Gently spread a third of the filling over crust.
- Arrange strawberries on top.
- Spoon remaining filling over berries; smooth top. Refrigerate overnight.
- With decorating gel, pipe numerals and the minute and hour hands for a clock dial on the cheesecake.
- Place strawberry halves at the tips of the clock hands.
Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 301 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.