Yield: 8 servings
½ cup dark corn syrup
1/4 cup + 2 tsp Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable*
½ cup quick oats
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
¼ tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
¾ cup pecans
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp molasses
* or 16 packets Truvia®natural sweetener
1. Assemble all ingredients; Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine: corn syrup, Truvia® natural sweetener, oats, melted butter, salt, beaten eggs, pecans, vanilla, water and molasses.
3. Pour into a prepared unbaked pie shell.
4. Bake at 350° F for 45-50 minutes until set.
5. For a crisper bottom crust, preheat a cookie sheet in the oven before placing unbaked pie on sheet to bake.
6. Allow pie to rest on a cooling rack for an hour before slicing.
Nutrition Facts per serving
Calories 340; Total Fat, 21g; Saturated Fat, 7g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 115mg; Sodium, 280mg; Total Carbohydrate, 42g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 9g; Erythritol, 7g: Protein, 5g; Vitamin A, 10% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 2% DV; Iron, 6% DV.