This pie has become a Christmas classic in our family. Although now, I make it throughout the year! —Melissa Sokasits, Warrenville, Illinois
Prep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add
- food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with
- remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Source: Taste of Home